short haircuts for fine hair
The number of fine hair women is increasing day by day. It was not popular among the young women but now a day it is growing. That is so we decide to write on the topic short haircuts for fine hair. I have select it using the help of some friends and online blogs. Mostly other blogs helped me a lot. I look at the reviews of haircuts in many blogs and find out the result. I am sure you are gonna love this haircuts. So I think it is the time to start the article:
Short Haircuts For Fine Hair Lets Go
1. Red Hot Rocker – The Best Short Haircuts For Fine Hair
I was not knowing which haircut should be the first one in the list of short haircuts for fine hair, at last I found this one in a blog. Then I had a good search on the web and found many information about this. This hairstyle is good for any shaped women, this is the first reason why I included it in the list. But be sure you have short and thick hair, if you have thick hair then you will experience more texture for your hair. One of the important thing needed for your this style is dye. Any short hairstyle will look very good if you use a good dye. short haircuts for fine hair
Now we can have a look at a small tutorial which explains how to do this style:
- Apply styling foam to damp hair.
- Blow dry hair with a round brush.
- Spray with a light texture spray.
- Finish with a texture product.
2. Windswept Sass
This is an advanced haircut, it is somewhat difficult to do this style, I recommend going to some salon for doing this style or if you think you can do it then make sure you are so good in styling. If you have short and thick hair then I recommend too try this style. It is commonly used by women with oval and square face but can be also use it if you are round. But remember that, if you have round have and do this style, you face will look even rounder. I your hair is curly, then make sure that you smooth your hair before you try this style out. Now lets have a tutorial on how to do this style:
- Apply a styling cream to your damp hair.
- Blow dry hair, flipping sections outward with a medium round brush. It is very important so be sure that you do it well enough.
- Dry a side part into the hair.
- Use a flat iron to accentuate the flip if needed.
- Now we can finish this style with a firm hold hairspray.
3. Parisian Chic
I haven’t seen this style in anyone, but in some movies this one is popular. This style gives you a sexy and it is very easy to style. This is the reason I included it in the list of short haircuts for fine hair. Another good about this style is that it can fit to women with any face shape. Most of other styles can’t be used by women with some specific face shape. You can also try this if you are lacking from thick hair. Many ladies stop trying short hair style because their hair is not thick enough. if you are one thinking so, then the style you want is here. Now it’s the time to have a tutorial on this style:
- Apply a volume foam to damp hair and comb through for
- Blow dry hair with fingers, you can use something else as you wish.
- Spray hair with a lightweight hairspray.
- Flat iron hair in 1-1.5 inch sections going forward.
- Now we are moving to the last method, make sure you do all the steps correctly, Piece out selected sections with light styling wax.
4. Rocker Pixie
Do you ever had a wish to style like boys, if yes here comes the best style for you, spiked like look on the front with short hair on the back and the sides. In the sides you are free to have any kind of arts. This is the reason I added it in the list of short haircuts for fine hair. Not only that the volume on the top will give the illusion of length. If you want the best out of this style then you should have wider face, and medium texture and medium density. Before trying the tutorial out please be sure that you are perfect for this style: short haircuts for fine hair
- Apply a styling product to hair. Remember to use the best product in this case.
- Blow dry the hair with fingers lifting the hair on top of the head for volume.
- Using cream, wax, or pomade, style the hair on top upwards and to the center. Style the sides and the back flat against the head. Using cream will be more better.
- Spray the hair with finishing spray for extra hold.
5. Spiral Curls
All the other styles listed above this was of very short hair. But when you look at this style you can observe that when you apply this style you will have some what short hair but not very short. You may have seen this style around because it is one of the popular style. You cannot determine the length of the hair in the back from the front. The curls is started from the top to the bottom, it is one of the most used hair, that is why I included it in short haircuts for fine hair list. Another big factor, why I included this in the list is the density and texture of the hair can be anything from low to medium, it will work of everyone. But it is better for longer faced women. So be sure that you pass this requirements. Now onto the tutorial: short haircuts for fine hair
- Apply thermal protection to dry hair.
- Wrap small sections of hair around a medium-sized curling wand.
- Scrunch a product into hair to give curls more definition and texture.
I have explained how to make curls in an other tutorial, the same idea can be use here too. This is the link to that tutorial.
6. Swept Away
Swept Away is the style that you should surely try if you have a beautiful eyes. This style will give more importance to your eyes. Don’t avoid thins style because you don’t have a beautiful eyes, I said it will look more good if you have one. This style is also same as the style we listed above. Here you have little more good and advanced curls and those curls start do not start from near the roots like in the last style. These are the difference of this style.
And one of the other great thing about this style is this can look great in every face shape. Whatever shape you have, round, square, oval or any other shape, everything will look good. And this style require low density and texture. So this is a style for any women who is looking for a nice haircut for the day out. Now it’s the tutorial time: short haircuts for fine hair
- Apply thermal protection to dry hair.
- Curl sections of hair vertically around a medium-sized barrel away from the face. Make sure that you don’t go so close to the roots, this can result in burning.
- Now finish off with finishing spray.
7. Wavy Volume
You may have seen long haired women doing wavy hairstyles. Not only women men are also very interested in wavy hair. Once I have tried wavy hair, but it was not a style for me, so I changed it within the next week. So make sure it will suit you. You should have longer face to try this out. The hair density and texture can be anything from low to medium. Th only thing I hate is the back part of this style. The back part has very less hair because the hair on the top is combed or styled to the sides. However this style gives you a lazy look. It is not good for as any formal styles. If you are all set with the info now lets have a look at the tutorial on this style: short haircuts for fine hair
- First wet you hair and then apply your favorite styling product.
- Blow dry the hair using a round brush.
- Apply thermal protection to hair.
- Add bend and texture to hair using a flat iron.
- Now the last step, finish off the style with finishing spray.
8. Asymmetrical Bob
This is other famous style which is used by many actresses over the Hollywood. I have seen this style used by many celebrities in many special occasions. This is such and easy and clean looking haircut and excellent formal hairstyle. The most of the hair is kept to the back and side parts, there is very less hair in the front. I am lacking tutorial on this style. But I think you can try this style by looking at the above image. This is only needed to style well. I just forgot to mention about the face shaped needed. It will match women with longer face and any texture and density is fine. All most all styles need the same the only change will be face shape.
9. One Length
If you are looking to increase the density of your hair then this is the style you need. This one length style gives you maximum density. The ends of hair is curled well and the above part is like the nature hair. It is very easy to make. There is not much to do, we will know how to do this in the tutorial part, but know we just wanna know which shape fits to this style. Actually this style fits to any face shape, density and texture is same as above, low texture and density is only needed.
Now we can look at the tutorial of this style: short haircuts for fine hair
- First wet your hair the apply your favorite styling product to the wet hair.
- Blow dry with a large round brush.
- Apply thermal protection to hair.
- Wrap sections of hair around a large curling wand.
- Finish styling with the help of a finishing spray.
You can also use some other methods to get this style. If you don’t find any other tutorials then search for some video in YouTube, they will guide you in the right way.
10. A-Line Bob
This is the style you should try if you are above 35. As you become more age the above haircuts become unusable for because they are for shorter age women. But for every age there will be some which bring the best out of you. This styles gives you an executive look. The short hair on the back pushes the hair to the front and helps you to keep up the volume you required. You can have large or small volume. It is your wish. A-Line Bob can be used by any women with any face shaped and require low to medium density for your hair. Any texture is fine.
I think it is the time to have a tutorial on this style. However this is one of the easy style to do but remember that you should care your hair a lot. Make sure you do so. If you don’t have some time to take care of you hair, then it is better to change the style. However the tutorial is here:
- For almost all hairstyle the first and last step is somewhat same. Wet your hair and apply your favorite styling product to wet hair.
- Blow dry while lifting sections of hair 90-180 degrees off the scalp.
- Once the section is dry, from the angle you’ve been blow drying it, roll the round brush into the hair and hold it for a few seconds.
- Once all sections are dry, set with a finishing spray.
This is the end of the tutorial but be sure to care you hair to make it last long. And also be careful while using the products on your hair. Some of the product can cause damage to your hair.
short haircuts for fine hair