Latest Hairstyle Images Step By Step
Step by step guide is one of the most difficult to write. It need a lot of hard work. However I am ready with a new step by step guide about hairstyle images step by step for women. I have choose top hairstyle which is used widely by girls and young women. Also found some images which can match it. But I don’t know how much you will love these styles but you may have to work a little hard. I also recommend asking help from some friends or family members. If you can handle all yourself then it is not necessary. Before starting the article take a quick look at the last step by step article on Indian hairstyles step by step. Now come back and take a look at the tutorial of hairstyle images step by step:
1. Flower Braid
This is a (hairstyle images step by step) style which you can use in formal and casual occasions. It will not take much time if you can handle the hair well yourself. If not you may have to get help from someone else. This is a hairstyle for women who have straight medium length hair and is not suitable if you have long or short hair. And also not suitable for curly girls. The hair dye is not needed but for more effect you can add some. But make sure that you apply light colors. Dark colors may not be suitable for this style.
Now let’s have a quick tutorial (if you wish to try this offline then I have added a image below which you can download and use offline):
- Let’s start, first you need to grab a one-inch section of hair from both side of your head from just above your ears and now twist them back to the center of your head. Also remember to secure with a mini hair elastic.
2. Now on to the second step, using hair underneath the elastic, braid a two-inch section of hair and secure with another elastic. This will be easy if you are the one who plays with the hair.
3. Wrap the braid around the base of itself until it forms a flower shape, then use bobby pins to secure in place. In this step you need to be careful, your creativity should make the flower good. If you are inexperienced then you may not get the flower in full form.
4. Actually the tutorial is finish, now you have a nice hairstyle with a nice looking flower in the back, but if you wish to then you can use a sea salt spray on the rest of your hair to give it a beach-y texture.
Video Tutorial On Flower Braid
I couldn’t find a same tutorial as explained above but you may get some idea by watching this video. Even if you don’t want the flower like this.. at least you can understand how to get the flower’s shape.
Below there is the link to download the image with explain the same tutorial offline:
2. Braided Bun
This is another clean (hairstyle images step by step) style. This style is simple and clean. If you hate keeping your hair messy then this is the style you need. This is such an amazing formal style. But for casual occasion this is not the style you needed. You surely need some messy style for casual occasions. But for your job this is one of the best hairstyle available. This style will be good on girls with medium hair. However you can give it a try if you have long hair. But I recommend avoid this style if you have short hair. And also this style is not suitable if you have curly hair. But in this world with wide technologies you can easily convert your curly hair to straight hair. This hairstyle images step by step style is simple as 1,2,3.
I think it’s the time to have a quick tutorial:
1. This style is probably the easier hairstyle than the style above. First up all you need to gather your hair into a low ponytail (every girl will know this for sure…) at the nape of your neck and secure it with an elastic. If you haven’t understood it well then you can have quick view on the image.
2. Braid the ponytail into a three-strand braid. There is nothing much to do, this is something that you always do. So I don’t have to explain it a lot. Just do it that’s all. If you haven’t got what I mentioned then have a look at the image below.
Hairstyle images step by step
3. Secure the end of the braid with a mini hair elastic. Very easy, isn’t. Yeah, I know this is not a big deal but make sure that you do all this correctly. If your hair is thick enough then if will look more good.
4. Wrap the braid around the base of the ponytail until it forms a bun. This decides how your bun looks. So make sure you do it correctly. I also recommend taking help from your friends to do this. Now pin the braided bun in place with as many bobby pins as you need. It’s your wish, do according to your ideas..
5. Now the last step, enjoy your new hairstyle. Try to do yourself. For first few day you can get someone’s help. If you want this for your everyday job then you should surely study how to do this yourself.
Sorry girls no video match this style. I don’t think you need a video to do this. This is one of the easiest style you can do. You just require less than 10 mins.
Below there is the link to download the image with explain the same tutorial offline:
3. The Braided Half-Up
Maybe you hate two styles that I explained in hairstyle images step by step article. But I am sure that you are going to love this style for sure. However this is one of the longest tutorial coming up. So make sure that you are ready for a little hair work. Almost all women hairstyle will look more attractive if she have thick and straight hair, here also the same. If you have thick and straight hair, don’t think of any other hairstyle. This is the hairstyle for casual and formal occasions.
Time to start the tutorial, so be ready with your tools:
1. To get this hairstyle images step by step style, use your finger to create two-inch section of hair (in the left) at the front of the face. Now braid the section. That’s all you are done with the first step.
2. Now you need to keep it tight. Secure the left braid with a mini hair elastic.
3. Wow! Nice, isn’t. Now it the time to style the right side. So repeat the 1st and the 2nd step once again in the right side.
4. We have just started, there is little more to go… To get the look of a thicker braid, gently tug apart each braid using your finger tips. Be careful while doing this. A small mistake would require remake of this style.
5. Section off the top of your hair and put it in a hair clip to keep it out of the way for now.
Not a easy thing to do.. Make sure that you have done it perfectly. If you feel that you can’t then asl your friends for help. next time you can do it yourself.
6. We can kept two braids in the front, isn’t. Now it is the time to bring both braids around to the back of your head, are you done? If yes, you can secure them together with a mini hair elastic in the center of your head. This is little bit easier than the last step.
7. Take down the top section of hair and secure it into a half-up ponytail with a mini hair elastic at about the same spot as the elastic holding the braids together. In the first look you may feel this as a little difficult but you are gonna overcome this difficulty with some experience. So try it twice or thrice until it becomes more stylish.
8. Only one more step to go. We are gonna end this tutorial with the next step but now you just have to secure a bobby pin into the top elastic and thread it through the bottom elastic on the braids, then push it through to secure both elastics flat on the head.
9. Yes, the last step. There is nothing much to do in this step, you just need to finish the style off with a clean look. Make sure the style is complete. if not then you can try it once more.
You can download the image for the offline use. You can easily share the images between your friends:
4. Half-Up Hair Wrap
Another top hairstyle, this is also a cool style which will match any women with her medium or short hair length. This is a formal and a casual style. You can use this hairstyle in your school and also for parties with your friends. However this style may not be so attractive in parties but you can be a little different. Only the ends are wavy. If your hair is short then making the ends short will be a little harder. You may not do it yourself, take help from some others. Using products yourself can result in burning of your hair. So aware of the result. This is short – medium hairstyle, so it is better to use dye in you hair. Dye can make your hair a little more attractive.
Now let’s take a quick tutorial:
1. Before we start the real step we should prepare your hair to adapt with our new hairstyle. So first, Prep your roots by spraying hairspray for volume and hold. This can be done yourself. You don’t need to take anyone’s help to complete this step.
2. Now we are moving to a harder step. Now you need to tease hair using a teasing brush from the front of your hairline to the crown of your head. Tease one-inch sections at a time, brushing from the mid-shaft to the root to create more volume. Creating more volume will help to make this style more attractive.
You can use any alternative methods if you wish to but make sure that the method you use can bring volume to your hair.
3. Create a half-up ponytail with the top half of hair, securing with an elastic. As a women you should know how to create a half-up ponytail, if you don’t then you can have a search at the web to know it.
4. And here we are again with a small and easy step. This time you just need to grab a one-inch section of hair from directly under the elastic of the half-up ponytail. Take a look at the image if you haven’t understood my language.
5. Wrap the loose one-inch section of hair around the half-ponytail to conceal the elastic. This may be little tricky. However you should keep it tight. If you can’t do it yourself then take help from someone who can do it for you.
6. This is another easy step and probably the second last step. Now what you should do is pin the ends of the wrapped hair underneath the elastic.
7. Now as all the last step this step is to enjoy the day out with you new and trendy hairstyle. Also remember to give your friends a short lecture on this hairstyle. For sure they are gonna ask you ‘How do you get this look?’ Prepare some answers for there questions.
However you may have to do some additional styling to make this style self admitted. I cannot give you a guide in that. You are the one how know what you like. No one else can help you in that.
Sorry girls, no video tutorial matched this style. However you can download a image which contain all that I explained above. You are also free to share it with your friends:
5. A Dressed-Up Pony
This is a perfect style for a day out with your friends and also a perfect for any formal occasion. There is not many to do with this style. Make sure that you have good amount of hair and the hair is thick enough to make it look different. The top part is clean. You may have noticed from the image. If you love to keep the top part messy then just move out of this style. This is not a style you need. However you can add more beauty to this style by just making the ends of the hair wavy. Using dye can also bring you a little more attraction. But remember to use some light colors. If not the dye can spoil this style.
Yes, it’s the time to have a look at the written tutorial:
1. It’s the time to begin. First gather your hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck, leaving about one inch of hair underneath out of the ponytail. I think we have done it in hairstyle images step by step article once. Now you just need to secure our ponytail with an elastic.
I think the image have give you a clear view about how your hair should look after the first step. if you are perfect with the first step then you just need go on to the second step.
2. Create a three-strand braid with the one-inch section of hair underneath the ponytail and secure the end of the braid with a mini hair elastic. We have seen a low ponytail in one of the above tutorial and now we need to create a three-strand braid as we have done in one of the above tutorial. I am not sure if ou have done it but mostly school girls do this.
You may need to do this step little carefully because if this step go wrong then you may to repeat the second and third steps once more. Also make sure that you don’t make it a lot thicker, keep up a limit.
4. Now let’s wrap the braid around the base of the ponytail. Also make sure that the elastic is completely covered.
Make sure you wrap it tightly. If it is tight then the ponytail will look much better.
5. Pin the braid.
This tutorial is full of easy steps. This is also a easy one but make sure that you hide the pin. Nothing happens if you don’t but keeping it hidden is the beauty.
6. Yeah! We have finished on more article. This is one of the easiest hairstyle to try. You can simply do it in 10 minutes without anyone’s help. To finish off, use sea salt spray on your ponytail for extra texture.
Here you get’s nice and neat required hairstyle for you own purpose. Just remember me when your friends ask you about it.
Sorry girls, no videos were found. If you found something similar to this please inform us by commenting at the end of the tutorial.
However you can now download this image for offline use. Save a lot of internet with a simple download.
6. Half French Twist
If you are curly girl, then I ‘m sure that you are very unhappy because I haven’t given you a tutorial to make your curly hair awesome. But don’t worry here is the tutorial which can make you a princess. This style will be nice if you have long or medium length curly hair. However it is your wish how you should look. If you wish to you can convert your curly hair to straight hair which can give you more trendy hairstyle for the day out. If you can quickly convert your hair between curly and straight within 10 – 15 mins. So think and if you still want to stick on to this style, let’s have a tutorial on this cool style:
1. We are directly going to the first step. You just need to gather the top quarter section of your hair into a small ponytail and secure with a mini hair elastic.
2. Grab a two-inch section from either side of your head and pull backward. Have a look a the image below to see what I meant.
3. We have completed two small step and gonna complete another. To do so you need to loosely secure both pieces together with an elastic to create a second small ponytail. Take a look at the image below.
I think you have got a clear idea. If not just work on that a little hard, I’m sure you are gonna find a way out.
4. Now you just need to twist the ends of the second small ponytail until the twist becomes a little hard. Not a hard step at all. Nothing to do.
5. Keep twisting until the hair above the elastic is also a hard, taut twist. Now a little more to do. You can now use a bobby pin (better) to secure the twist flat on your head, then continue pinning to keep the entire length of the twist in place.
6. Always the last step is to enjoy the style. Here also, enjoy with this new style. I’m sure that this style will look good on you if you have natural curls.
Always video tutorials are very hard to find. Here also it is so. But somehow I have found a video which can match this style. However I am not sure how much it will match you. But you can give it a try.
Now you can download the image from the link below:
7. The Mini Bun
The Mini Bun, is one of the latest trendy hairstyle (hairstyle images step by step). I don’t know why it is loved by all the girls all over the web. There are always searching for some styles like this. And also the hair can be thin or thick. Whatever your hair type is it will match. It will also match girls with curly hair and straight hair. However if your hair is straight you may need to convert it to little wavy. If you are doing so, then make sure that you don’t make the most part wavy. Only the ends should be wavy. Now we can have a look at the tutorial which explains how to do this style:
1. This is a small tutorial. There is only 4 steps and those are easy ones. You may not need to take the help from anyone else. You can do it yourself. Now it is the time to start. this first step can be little lengthy. However all other steps are easy and small. First using your tail comb, create a part on the left and right side to make one large section at the top part of your head. If you want to get extra ~fancy~ you can make zigzag parts instead by pushing the tail comb backwards from left to right (in the shape of a zigzag) instead of just going straight back. It is your wish, how it should look on you.
If you are a complete beginner then follow the guide make is straight.
2. Secure the section with a mini hair elastic. Make sure that you do it close to the roots (as in the image below).
4. Roll the section down into a bun and secure it to your head with a bobby pin. I know it is a little difficult but take time and understand it. It you don’t really understand it then you can take a look at the image below. You may get a little knowledge perhaps full.
It’s the end of this small tutorial. Now all you need to do it rock the day out with your friends. This style can also be good if you have a date.
This video is not similar to the written tutorial but this video can give you a little idea. So take time to watch it.
Now you can download the image from the link below:
8. French Hawk
This is a new hairstyle. The design on the top is one of the most attraction of this style in hairstyle images step by step. This is a style for girls and women how have medium length hair. However thick and thin hair is okay with this style. But it is better to have thick hair. For more effect you can make the ends wavy and also use good dye in your hair. But make no compromise in the quality of the dye. If the quality is less then it make cause damage to your hair. So make sure you use good company dye.
Now let’s have a quick tutorial:
1. In this first step you need to use your tail comb, separate out a two-inch wide section of hair at the top of your head in the center. The section should start at your hairline and end at the crown of your head.
It is a easy step. The whole step is clear from the image. Just follow the images if you can’t understand the written tutorial.
2. Beginning at your hair line, separate your section of hair into three smaller sections to start your French braid. Make sure that you do this style cleanrly. If not you make have to do this style all again.
3. Continue to French-braid the entire section, picking up pieces to add to your braid as you go. Only the first time it will be so hard the second time on wards this step will be little easier.
4. That’s it we have reached at the end of the section of hair you created, now you have to do is secure the end of the braid with a mini hair elastic.
5. Now you can pin the hair elastic down to your head. For an extra secure hold, push the bobby pin through the elastic before pushing into your hair. You can avoid that if you wish too.
6. We have finished the tutorial, now just one more step to go. On your loose hair, use texturing spray to add body.
Now your hairstyle is ready. You can keep the both sides more wavy and wide if you wish too. You can make something different from others.
Sorry dear, no video tutorial. You can have your own search on the web. If you found some video then please inform us by commenting on this article at the bottom.
However, now you can download the image from the link below:
9. Beach Braids
Beach Braids is one of the hairstyle images step by step style which is design out of your choice. You are the one who needs to decide, how the design should be. The number of braids are also a thing which you can decide. You can also make a single big long braid if you wish to. There are many different version of this side. You can have a search on the web to have full information. However now we can have a quick tutorial:
1. This is a little long tutorial which contains 6 steps. But most of this steps is easy, however you are the one who need to design the style and you are one who need to style it according to your needs.
In the first step you need to part your hair in the middle. Do it by using your tail comb, section off a front piece of hair in the middle, about two inches wide. Keep this section separate from the rest of your hair for now.
It is somewhat same as the first step in the last tutorial, a little difference is all there.
2. Now use your tail comb again to create a one-inch square section of hair on the left side of your part. Begin a three-strand braid on this section. I the last tutorial, a couple of time we have gone through three-strand braids. If you have tried that then it will be a little easy for you.
3. Avoid using mini hair elastics, cinch the end of the braid by using your tail comb to tease up the ends. Now firmly comb up from the ends of your hair to the end of your braid until there is enough tension in your hair to hold the braid in place. Maybe a little difficulty but it is gonna be fine with a little practice.
Here the image is not supporting you. You need to one on that.
4. Now you just need to repeat the same in the right side.
If you wish, you can add one or two braids in both the sides, it’s according to your creativity.
5. Now you need to spray sea salt spray in the loose hair to get the best result. If you want to get best result you can always use sea spray on any new style.
6. Now we are on the last step of the tutorial. The last thing to do is to part the front section of hair down the middle and style the pieces into the rest of your hair.
I thing this is gonna help you a lot. You can either follow the written guide or just follow this video guide.
Image for offline is available to download:
I’m gonna conclude hairstyle images step by step article. Help your friends too by sharing this article. Below there are links to share. Share it with your friends if you like this article. There are many other styles available in hairstyle images step by step, so bookmark this page.
hairstyle images step by step hairstyle images step by step hairstyle images step by step hairstyle images step by step hairstyle images step by step hairstyle images step by step hairstyle images step by step hairstyle images step by step hairstyle images step by step hairstyle images step by step hairstyle images step by step